[Cooked] Prescription Diet - Diet for Cancer 120g
We know your dog is a part of our family, So everything Nufresh sources are 100 % human grade and we guarantee all meat sources are from overseas. Every Meat we source, we requested the proof of its origin and the imported license to ensure the quality. On the other hand, we have a constant bacteria check with Intertek to ensure every food is up to the highest standard.
Don't know how much to feed? Visit our Feeding Guidelines!
- Not suitable for dogs who has pancreatitis or hyperlipidemia
- May develop diarrhea, suggest a transaction meal that takes up to two weeks
- This recipe is only for dogs that is suffering from cancer
- Limiting the supply of simple carbohydrates in the diet cuts off cancer’s energy supply. Thus, This diet is very low in carbohydrates, moderate in protein , and very high in fat that has a fairly specific fatty acid profile.
- The digestible carbohydrate level is extremely low- 1.6 % by weight. The n-6 :n-3 ratio is very low at 2:1 to reduce inflammatory .
- Vitamin A is a retinoid, a class of chemical compounds that help to control the growth of cancer. Broccoli, carrots ,cauliflower and other vegetables are all high in vitamin A. The vegetables contain phyto-nutrients such as glucosinolates that may have anticancer effects
- As the diet contains high fat content, the daily feeding recommendation should be around half as much as usual dog food.
Chicken Thighs - Good source of protein, vitamins and minerals
Carrot - Excellent source of vitamin A, potassium, and fiber, among other vitamins
Bok Choi - Complete with dietary fiber, vitamins A and C, and antioxidants
Cauliflower - Anti-inflammatory, fight cancer, boost brain health and detoxification support
Broccoli - Contains photo-nutrients and anit-oxidant vitamins
Coconut Oil - Reduce inflammatory and boost immune system
Salmon Oil - Omega 3 Fatty Acid
NuFresh Nutrient mix - Vitamin and minerals formulated by Vets specialist
Every 100 grams of Nufresh Diet for Cancer contains (Gurantee Analysis):
Calories 180 kCal Crude protein 15.3% Crude fat 18.1% Carbohydrates 1.6% Water 54.0% Calcium 821 mg Phosphorus 604 mg
Suggested Feeding Guidelines
The below listed suggested Feeding Guidelines is solely for Diet for Cancer only. Fresh Diet and other Prescription Diet may have various appropiate feeding amount due to special nutrition balance and needs.
For suggested feeding guidelines of all products and a more precise feeding amount, you may visit our Feeding Guidelines page.
You may also reference the feeding guidelines written on the back side of the package. Our feeding guidelines is a general guideline calculated according to the dog's weight. Each dog's calories requirement varies up to 50% depending on age, activity, target weight etc. You may consult your vet for a more detailed feeding suggestion.
Dog's Weight (kg) Daily Feeding* (grams | packs) Suggested weekly amount (kg | packs)
<1.5 ~ 4 kg
60 ~ 120 g
0.5 ~ 1 packs
0.42 ~ 0.84 kg
4 ~ 7 packs
4 ~ 11 kg
120 ~ 240 g
1 ~ 2 packs
0.84 ~ 1.68 kg
7 ~ 14 packs
11 ~ 17 kg
240 ~ 360 g
2 ~ 3 packs
1.68 ~ 2.52 kg
14 ~ 21 packs
17 ~ 23 kg
360 ~ 480 g
3 ~ 4 packs
2.52 ~ 3.36 kg
21 ~ 28 packs
23 ~ 29 kg 480 ~ 600 g
4 ~ 5 packs
3.36 ~ 4.2 kg
28 ~ 36 packs
29 ~ 37 kg
600 ~ 720 g
5 ~ 6 packs
4.2 ~ 5.04 kg
35 ~ 42 packs
37 ~ 46 kg
720 ~ 840 g
6 ~ 7 packs
5.04 ~ 5.88 kg
42 ~ 49 packs
42 ~ >50 kg
840 ~ 900 g
7 ~ 7.5 packs
5.88 ~ 6.3 kg
49 ~ 53 packs
*Each 100g contains approx. 240 Kcal. Each dog's calories requirement varies up to 50%.